A group for adults who have survived childhood trauma, abuse and neglect.
Our goal is to support, facilitate, and deepen your understanding and working through of what happened, what it means to you today, and to facilitate your healing. Learn what it may be like to not just survive your trauma, abuse and neglect but learn to live and thrive.
This is an open support-style group
Cost: Donation suggested
Ellie Fields, LPC, LIMHP
What you NEED to know about this group:
- An assessment will be scheduled to determine if the group is a good fit for you.
- Participation in regular counseling is required during the group experience.
- Participants will be 19 years of age or older.
- Required book for the group: $40.00.
- For safety: No children under the age of 10 may be left unattended during group time.
Please contact Ellie Fields at the number/email below for more information:
Ellie Fields at (402) 403-0190 or firstname.lastname@example.org